Help?

Mrs. Al

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My husband and I are very newly TTC. I have only been off my BC pills for about two and a half weeks and I have not gotten my first period after stopping..(should be die next week). However, I have been feeling lightheaded, dizzy and my nipples are tender. Do you think I could be pregnant or maybe they are side effects from stopping the pills? Or maybe it is just because I am due for AF... Any input? Thanks all!! :)

For me af can die this cycle ;) It's possible, but after pill weird things can happen with your body. But fingers crossed!

Pregnancy symptoms can be nearly identical to PMS symptoms - the only way to know is to :test:

Those symptoms you list can be ovulation, AF, pregnancy or something else.

When i came off the pill i got loads of different side effects, a few of them leading me to believe that i was pregnant. It took my body a few months to get the pill out of my system

I found it took me like 2 months to get my period after going off my birth control. In that time I noticed I would feel more effects of PMS than I had before when I was on the pill - tender boobs, more cramps, my skin broke out like crazy....I've had people tell me it can take anywhere from 3 to 6 months for your body to adjust properly.

It could just be your body adapting to life without the pill, or who knows, you could actually be pregnant. I would test though to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->