help

bmna0000

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to this site, and I have a question. Im sorry if this i the wrong place to post this...
In August, I had sex and had a normal/light period. In Sept, it was supposed to come on the 18th, but nothing happened. I thought it was stress being that my fiance was in an accident and passed away. I took a blood test in Sept and two urine tests, and it said negative. I waited and I had a weird menstrual this month. It was brown at first, then red, then its been a brown discharge since. I had this "period" for about 3 days, if that, and since ( next 2 days) its been a very very very light brown discharge. I don't have the money to go back to the doctors, nor the money to get a test. My breast have been off and on swollen and tender since sept. Now, they are kinda swollen. Im not sure if I just forgot how my breast used to feel, I just know that they are different. About the testing, my mom and grand mom both were pregnant and they tested and still didnt know until months later so Im not sure if I am or not. Also, I was prego before around this time of year ( i didnt keep it) I have also noticed my face has pimples, and I RARELY get acne, and NEVER not this much. It could be stress, but im not sure..any suggestions?

You may have tested too early before I would try again.
Definitely sounds like u could be.

It sounds like your hormones are all over the place. If stress has caused you to miss an ovulation, (causing you to miss a period) your body could just be trying to ramp back up to a normal cycle and ovulate. Perhaps the funny period was caused by a anovulatory cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->