Help....

Babydust28

Reaction score
Ok, so I've never used opks or anything like that but because I have irregular cycles we decided to get a CBFM which I started using on 5/11 the first day of af, it asked me to POAS this morning and the pic is attached of the test stick, the monitor is 2 blocks of that makes sense, but thought I'd put a pic of the actually test stick for anyone to interpret.

I'm only cd6 and it thought I'd not see a line until a couple days, what does anyone else think?
Of course the monitor will tell me when I. At my peak but I'm just curious why I have such a definite line, no squinting needed.

I know the monitor has to get used to me so to speak but it has clearly detected LH

Anyone please help x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 17
I always have 2 visible lines which get darker and darker towards my peak day. Your second line looks like mine on a 'high' day. :flower:

yep that is def. negative . it almost always has a 2nd line.

I use the CBFM but I've never tried to interpret the lines myself. I have used the wondofo ovulation strips as back up.

Thanks for the replies ladies.

I'm now having a right stress, I've been labelling and keeping the sticks to have a look at results and line darkness etc (pic below) is it me of do the lines seem to be getting lighter...... They should be getting darker right??

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
I think it says it can take 3 months to really figure out your cycle, and I have heard not to try to interpret the sticks. (I could be way off lol) But my first month with the CBFM was last month, and my temping seemed to correlate with what the monitor said my peak fertility days were.

This month my temp's, the CBFM, and wondofo's are all on track indicating the same time for peak days. I had my first every positive on the wondofo yesterday, also my first peak day with the CBFM

I think it says it can take 3 months to really figure out your cycle, and I have heard not to try to interpret the sticks. (I could be way off lol) But my first month with the CBFM was last month, and my temping seemed to correlate with what the monitor said my peak fertility days were.

This month my temp's, the CBFM, and wondofo's are all on track indicating the same time for peak days. I had my first every positive on the wondofo yesterday, also my first peak day with the CBFM

I will keep saving and dating my sticks but not gonna look into them so much just let the monitor do its job :flower:

Thanks Hunx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->