Help???!!!

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Can anyone help me please??

I have PCOS and my periods are irregular, I never usually have my period naturally on my own or any signs of it.

I came off the pill and had my last period on 1st march 2014, was normal and lasted for 4/5 days, I have not had a period since this and I'm currently on cycle day 46 :growlmad:

So last week I had so e discharge/spotting which was mostly brown with some pink to it.... Sorry tmi :blush: I had it on and off on the 7, 8, and 9th April 2014. And felt slightly bloated. This then stopped and I not had it since the 9th, I'm now even more bloated and you can tell by looking when I'm dressed, and it feels firm, heavy and bubbling inside, it feels weird inside. Plus I have cramping pains and lose bowels sorry tmi again :blush:

I have discharge that's white/cream/clear and I just keep breaking wind....:haha:

I have a picture that I took of my underwear when I had it most I would post it here for some advice it in nervous to and it's embarrassing :blush:

What do you ladies think :dohh:

Today ladies I am still bloated but only have a headache with it today.

and if thats not the case then it may just be taking your hormones a while to get back to normal. My first cycle after BC was 114 days. Im on CD20 of the 2nd cycle and no sign of O yet either. x

Yep definitely do a test. If it's negative and still no period I'd say it would be worth a quick trip to your doctor. Good luck :)

Hi ladies thanks for the replies :flower:

I took a pregnancy test this morning with first response and it were :bfn:

......:cry:

Especially with Pcos......:cry:

Im just worried as to what it could be I never had any these symptoms like this before, I thought I was pregnant maybe not :cry::dohh:

My sister got pregnant with pcos, her daughter is now 15 months old :) do not give up hope xx

since you dont know when you O'd it could be too early to get a positive test xx

I have had this a couple of times before SarahLou. Sounds like you had a cyst rupture or partially rupture. I get that gassy/bloated/full feeling when I have cysts. Sounds like your body is trying to ovulate and keeps ramping up to do so this cycle but just hasn't yet. I actually got pregnant with DS 2 on a crazy cycle like this. I didn't ovulate, didn't ovulate and then finally ovulated and conceived on like CD 46! I had been taking pregnancy test too thinking I was prego and called my OB so she brought me in for an ultrasound, knowing I have PCOS. She confirmed ovulation on that ultrasound and we had dtd that morning. I guess you just have to dtd every few days to try and catch ovulation! Good luck :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->