help

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
Went to my early pregnancy assesment unit yesterday because experiensed very pale pink discharged in about 5-6 weeks pregnant the doctor examined me and told me my cervic was closed but the spectular showed a slightey red like sore patch were they believe its coming from in going it mu mind as the earlyiest scan appointment is in 10 days but i was stuppid enough to have sex last night and it it slightly darker i have told my oh no sex even if i beg him anyone had a possitive out come the doctor think its an infection but could it be due to sex or vigarouse use of sex toys need to be reasureed xx

Sounds like cervical erosion which is completely harmless and can be aggravated by sex. It's very common in pregnancy and I've had it since coming off the mini pill.

Do you kno when the spitting will stop after sex and how long it usually last in pregnancy xx

I had cervical errision every time after I did exercise, and stopped doing any at 14 weeks as spending all my time in the EPCU was driving me insane. OH and I had limited sex, but had no bleeding from that past 20weeks. Hopefully yours won't last as long as mine did!

When I was pregnant with DS I only had spotting once at 7 weeks after DTD and after that I got MS so we didn't DTD until 2nd tri after that. I had no spotting in 2nd tri and one lot in third tri. No spotting this time but we haven't DTD as I've had MS from before I got my BFP.

Do you kno how long the spotting will last ad tmi but its only like tinged light pink so really confused as just don't kno what to do if i was to lose baba over something i done xx

I don't I'm afraid, mine cleared up straight away with DS but when I was TTC it would last the whole TWW. If it is a cervical erosion, which it sounds like, it won't harm baby. It's just some sensitive cells on the outside of the cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->