Help!!!

KX

Reaction score
Right this sounds daft but I have the dentist at 11.05 this morning for a deep root filling and I am ill with worry. I am so scared I'd rather go thru labour again..My mum aint even going with me as she has a childrens panel meeting for the foster placement...SOS..... :cry:

I have a ponding headache and my stomache is churning with nerves! :oops:

:hugs: im petrified of the dentist so i know how you feel.

Good luck!

Oh babe, I do feel for you.....when I had my wisdom tooth out I thought I was going to die :shock: My heart was pounding so bad I thought it was going to pop out my chest and hit the dentist square on the chin knocking her out :rofl: But I wouldn't wanna go thru labour again neither :cry: I'm fooked.......

Hope it goes OK babe! :hugs:

I only replied with this, as I know you will have been there and had it done by the time you read it, so I don't feel like I am not helping things now :lol:

Last time i went to the dentist i spewed on the Numpty ...

Told me the injection would work and i wouldn't feel him pulling my tooth out ... LYING SOD!!!

Serves him right!!

good luck hun, feel better soon!!!

:friends:
xxx

It was agony, 7 injections before it knumbed! The fuckin dentist started digging my old one out and I could still feel it! argh, it was hell! :cry:

:hugs: poor love, hope ur not suffering too much.
x

OMG you poor thing I hate those BIGGG needles :shock: :hugs:

Awwwwwww babe :hugs: How you feeling now? x

Well I just had some chilled rose wine and it still hurts when I drink-ie something hot or cold. Ouch.

Im a baby when it comes to dentists. Thanks for asking Tam :hugs:

Awwww well atleast it is over now babe! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->