Help :-(

cherrished

Reaction score
I don't know why but I decided to test this morning and my test line is way fainter than control line.... I'm officially freaking out... What should I do :-( xx

Hi :) I asked this the other Day my Friend asked me who's not got BnB, so I asked on here and they all said don't go by HTP due to your wee it could be more concentrate than the test before x

It is probably the hook effect. Test again - dilute the wee with half water before you dip the test. It should be better then.

It happened to me too. I cried in my room for over an hour. Like, REALLY cried. But then I tested to check if it was the hook effect- and it was.

Then... STOP testing :) if your urine is strong enough for the hook effect, it is officially time to stop.

Good luck :flower:

Thanks Hun, I'm proper panicking now my lines yesterday were very dark now there light :/ x

As soon as I need a wee I'll try it wish I never tested now fingers crossed it's that and not another MC on its way (bloody ell why did I test grrrrr) xx

Top 1 yesterday's fmu
Bottom 1 today's fmu (wee was very concentrated) fingers crossed it's the hook effect :-( so I have another pee then dilute with water? How much water Hun? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 16
You should not have tested! If you are 7 weeks pregnant, it'll most likely be the hook effect. I would stop testing, and I'm sure you're fine.

I know I wish I never now :-( but I was cramping a lot and throughly the worst :-( x

Maybe Google how much water to dilute it with?

I'm having trouble finding the amount. It all just says "dilute your urine"

I diluted it so it was 50% water, 50% urine in the cup x

By looking at your tests I'm pretty positive it'll be the hook effect :)

Concentrated top 1
Diluted bottom 1

I'm defiantly staying away from the tests is it defiantly the hook effect? I think I may have put a little too much water in I'm not sure lol maybe a smudge more lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 11
Definitely the hook effect.

Testing isn't going to stop something from going wrong. Just go with the flow!

Thanks Hun and I defaintly will :) I'm just a paranoid mess lol x

So happy you retested with diluted urine!!

Now... Step away from the tests!!! :hugs:

I will do never again just guna take it all slow and enjoy it my scan is in just over 2 weeks xx

Same happened to me last week! It's so hard to chill out and relax isn't it. I'm staying away from all tests from now on :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2271545-hook-effect-updated-more-test-pics.html

So exciting! My second scan is on Monday morning -- really hope I see a heartbeat!

Good luck littlelala make sure you put a pic up :)

It is babyjane I'm starting to act like a mad woman every time I get a cramp or I don't feel as sick as the other days lol :-( I need to try and relax thanks ladies for all your advice, can relax now knowing it's the hook effect xx

I won't get a scan until 12 weeks - it's going to feel like forever!! I don't remember obsessing this much first time round...or maybe I've just blocked it from my memory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->