• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help!

Adviceseeker

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am in need of some advice please, it's a very horrendous situation, but a family member is being lied to. They are being told that their baby died in utero, at 10 weeks and that a hospital evacuation was done 2 weeks later, but that the hospital handed back the baby or a bag labeled product of conception, it's being kept in a bag inside a dwelling without being kept cool or frozen. And has been for months I don't believe this story and fear that this family member is being emotionally abused. The person who lost the baby is a sociopath and I don't want to condem them before I have truthful facts as if I am wrong regardless of what this person is, the fact remains a baby has grown their angel wings and the mother needs help and support. Can anyone help????
I'm so concerned as my family member is in turmoil.

Hi Advice Seeker.
I'm sorry to hear about your family and your family member's loss and that there are terrible things going on. It can't be easy for you to be a part of.

I am not sure, however, what has happened here. Did the lady get told her baby had died when it hadn't and was forced to have a d&c? I'm not sure this would be possible because a scan is usually carried out again before the d&c to make sure there is definitely no heartbeat.

Or are you saying the pregnant lady (the sociopath) lied about her pregnancy and subsequent d&c and is abusing her partner through this?

I did get my baby back after my erpc (similar to d&c) and then without thinking left her in the fridge for a week before I put her in the freezer awaiting spring so i can bury her under a tree. It does sound odd to leave this just in the house. Surely it would smell?

Either way, I'm not sure how you can help. have you talked to other family members?

Thank you for replying. Situation was she said she was pregnant but family member was forced to leave the relationship. Tried to contact her every day regarding baby. After 8 weeks he finally got her to answer phone. He was told that baby died 8 weeks prior to the phone call. Even though he text every day to find out about welfare of her and baby. When he went to her a box was inside the house and may I add still is 12 weeks later! She said it was the baby or product of conception. He finally opened box was just faced with mush! Surely 12 weeks later it would be dried up as it's very warm there now. She is such a liar and I have a gut feeling of what happened. I just don't know how things work in hospitals for this type of traumatic situations. So I don't want to condemn without facts. But she has lied still is, also takes drugs and drinks far to heavy.

Spudtastic. I'm so sorry for your loss, and what a beautiful way to remember your little angel. Spring is such a beautiful time of year. Rip little angel. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->