Help!

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
I just woken to a puddle of blood , I am 12 weeks friday I don't know what to do , our epu is only by day , can I go to accident emergency , extra worried as I have history of placenta previa

I didn't want to R&R, but I don't know how much help I can be.

I don't know anything about how the English health system works or what the different types of facilities are there, but here in the US, if I were bleeding I'd go to the emergency room immediately.

Also your epu (I assume early pregnancy unit), do they have an emergency number you can call? Out here, there is always an on-call doctor and nurse for after-hours emergencies and they will also advise about bleeding, but I have a feeling they would just tell you to get to a hospital/ emergency room anyway

I don't really no much about our epu , I think I might go to a&e and see what they say , thanks for the reply x

Yes, I think that is the right choice--I do think you should see a doctor right away.

Hoping for the best for you hon. So many things can cause bleeding, I am hoping it is nothing serious. Please do keep us posted x

I was seen at a&e and have an appointment for 11am today for a scan will let you know why happens thanks for the advice x

Wanted to update u , sadly my baby died 2 weeks ago roughly 9weeks gestation , I have had what they call a missed miscarriage thanks for your help though x

Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss :( Hoping you are able to take some time for yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->