help!?

MrsAmk

Reaction score
I am having the darnest time picking a girl name! I thought it would be so easly after two boys but its not at all. Please pick your favorite and/or suggest a new one! We have a Gabriel at home, so nothing to crazy. Our potential list so far:

Elizabeth with a nn of either Eliza or Libby

Sophia with a nn of Sophie (not sure Im loving how popular this is)

Audrey

Sierra

Greta

I love Audrey and Greta!!! Sophia is one of my all-time favourites but I wouldn't use it because I know quite a few already. Sienna isn't my style personally, I like the classic sound of your other names. Elisabeth is really nice as well, plus a bit unusual today.

I love Audrey. Its classic and beautiful. Sophia is pretty too but Im with you on the popularity being a bit bothersome (Im a Megan and I really hated being 1 of 3 in every school class)

I like Elizabeth.

I like Sophie but for whatever reason adding the 'a' at the end to make it Sophia totally kills it for me. :haha:

I like Sophie.It so cute and beautiful name.I think that the girls with this name is so happy. I know that your baby will be very happy, too

I love Sierra. For me Sophia and Elizabeth are to popular where I am from. and I am not a fan of Greta :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->