help

bexie1985

Reaction score
im in so much pain like a stabbing pain up my lady bits and i feel so sick n faint?? its literaly just started but im in alot of pain and feel as tho i might pass out, Am worried as oh at work!!

Have you eaten recently? that could be why you're feeling faint, if you have try lying down and getting baby to move, he could be lying on your blood vessels...

the stabbing pains could be baby engaging,or as mine likes to do it feels like he scrapes his nails over my cervix!

is it on and off - Might be baby pressing against your bits Ive been having this for the last hour feel like somethings going to burst (had this with my other two also ) xx

it feels like someones getting a knitting neadle and stabbing me with it, its pretty constant atm but its mking me feel so sick, its a horrible feeling.

yeah hun i get that all the time, its not nice :(

im in pain but now alittle relieved, thanks emma!!xxx

Me too chick I think it is the pressure, I used to get it even when I was walking I would look like a right idiot walking up the street...

I always remember walking with my friend (was about 39 weeks) and yelped in pain when it happened - Ive never seen someone look so scared she thought I wnt into labour bless..

Horrible, isn't it? I get this quite frequently, though it was worse in the weeks just after she'd turned and now she's around 2/5 (at 36wks) engaged I don't get it anywhere near as often. I always liken it to knitting needles or being electrocuted - both in the cervix and lower down. It can take your breath away sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->