Help

Careymarie

Reaction score
So took this test and really don't understand I've got polycystic ovaries and trying to get pregnant anyone had this before and what was your outcome x

20190514_175349.jpg

Looks like BFP to me :) Did you get few more tests? Maybe 2 or 3 more tests with 4-5 hour gaps will help you be sure...

Looks like BFP to me :) Did you get few more tests? Maybe 2 or 3 more tests with 4-5 hour gaps will help you be sure...
I'm going to do another one in the morning I'm really hoping that i get a BFP I've had 7 miscarriage most recent was in January I've got a little one who is almost 3 now I have my fingers crossed me and my partner really want another baby

Ohh that's a sad thing to happen.. 7 MCs! Good luck to you for this one :)

Hi hon it looks like a BFP.
But wud test with some other tests just to be sure. I really hope this is it for you and I'm so so sorry u have had 7 MC that's terribly sad. I've had 3 and I thought that was bad but oh my goodness u so so deserve this hon.
Good luck

Hi hon it looks like a BFP.
But wud test with some other tests just to be sure. I really hope this is it for you and I'm so so sorry u have had 7 MC that's terribly sad. I've had 3 and I thought that was bad but oh my goodness u so so deserve this hon.
Good luck
I really hope so I have my fingers crossed but yes I shall test again in the morning and then again next week didnt find out with my first one until I was 2 months after I did month of constant testing and a blood test was negative I was indeed 2 months gone and ohh no I'm sorry for your loss its such a hard thing to go through and never gets any easier and thank you

I'm so sorry for your 7 losses :hugs:

I would definitely test again just to be sure. Good luck :hugs:

I really hope so I have my fingers crossed but yes I shall test again in the morning and then again next week didnt find out with my first one until I was 2 months after I did month of constant testing and a blood test was negative I was indeed 2 months gone and ohh no I'm sorry for your loss its such a hard thing to go through and never gets any easier and thank you

It's so hard hon. Even the really early losses hurt but the one i had at 10 weeks and 4 days was horrible and I had to have a D&C.
I've just been diognosed with cholestasis of pregnancy this time around and that can cause stillbirth so it's back to worrying again even tho I'm so say at the safe stage. I dont think any stage is safe to be honest. Pregnancy is just hard. It's a blessing but it's such a worry at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->