help? :(

HopefulHeidi

Mum of 2, ttc No.3!
Reaction score
My cervix is low and hard this morning, its been high and soft for ages, does this mean i am out? :nope:

my drops dramatically when expecting af but everyone is different. You can only use this if you have observed and know what YOUR body does when expecting af :) fx for you. have you tested?

its different for everyone hunny so unless youk now your body really really welll and monitor your cp anyway you cant really say hun x

how are you feeling? Have you taken any more tests? I was due this morning.. still no af.. cramping came back last night- more like a pulling sensation. I am still mid/high and soft.. But I am expecting the witch today.. I will take another test tomorrow if she doesn't show today.

Just to let you know I got a def BFP this morning and my CP is quite high but very hard... Just shows that its different for everyone xxx

Just to let you know I got a def BFP this morning and my CP is quite high but very hard... Just shows that its different for everyone xxx

Now what is classed as high? lol. I can reach mine, just! But before I coulsn't reach it at all!

Oh btw, fab pics on your other test you did hun!!! :happydance:

I did another superdrug this morning and this afternoon. This morning was totally :bfn: and this afternoon, well there is summit there but it could easily be an evap so im really not holding out hope on this one.

I dont even feel like the :witch: is coming if im honest, im normally severally crampy by now (to the point that i just cuddle up on the sofa and yes, usually cry:blush: so apart from tender boobs which ive had for a few days now, I dunno if she is coming or not. Even my boobs dont feel as tender as they normally do. they are normally awful the day before :af: like too tender to touch.

I guess I just have to sit and wait this one out as I dont appear to be having any answers at the mo. And I am the most impatient person in the whole world!!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->