Help!

L

Litol_x_Me

So i just ordered a doppler because i think it will be a great way too keep my mind at rest between scans!

Only thing is the one i bought doesn't come with the gel.

Do you really need the gel for it too work && if so are there any substitutes too use instead of the gel until i can get some??

xxxx

Doppler gel is VERY cheap on eBay so I would suggest buying some 'before' using the doppler! Or check out this guys website: https://www.anawiz.com/acatalog/Ultrasound_Transmission_Gel.html recommend them & pretty quick (eBay seller too actually).

What doppler did you buy?

I think you can use ky jelly too. LOL

I use a no-name brand of lubricant with mine...im too cheap to buy KY to use because here that stuff is so expensive just to use for the doppler haha but ya just use some sort of lubricant and you will be fine. xo

I use a no-name brand of lubricant with mine...im too cheap to buy KY to use because here that stuff is so expensive just to use for the doppler haha but ya just use some sort of lubricant and you will be fine. xo

Thankies!!! I just hope i will be able too hear something i have only just turned 12 weeks! fingers crossed!

xx

Yup ky jelly or a knock-off jelly lube will do the trick. Let us know how it goes. Start really low down by the pubic bone to begin with (that's what folks have found helps in the earlier weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->