Help

mummytobe86

Reaction score
My mum is driving me nuts. I am only 8weeks on wednesday and she is wanting to go out and buy me a pram just now told her not too as am still in danger period she wont listen what should i do. Thanks laddies xx

I told mum and she came by with a babygrow, I dont think they can help their excitement :)

i would tell her that you are really glad she is excited and that you would love to go pram shopping with her but that you want to wait, she should understand that.

also, new prams come out all year so you dont want to get one now and then they bring out one you like more nearer to your due date...

Its her 1st grandchild my dad passed away last year so its the only good news she has had since then but she doesnt understand my worry am just so scared just now as its stillted days a am glad she is willing to help but just think its just too much too soon. Xx

Tell her you'll let her know when you've decided what style you like and that you can both pick one together, when you've decided (after 12 weeks) you can go pick one :D

Its her 1st grandchild my dad passed away last year so its the only good news she has had since then but she doesnt understand my worry am just so scared just now as its stillted days a am glad she is willing to help but just think its just too much too soon. Xx

thats totally understandable, have your thought of asking her to come to your 12 week scan? then she can look forward to that and understand the risky period too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"