help!!!

xsmithyx

Reaction score
hi all
i decided to start using opk's and temping and although sometimes my chart detects ovulation iv never had a positive opk :wacko:
i have never tested with fmu before but decided to this morning and i had 2 lines not positive but the darkest line iv ever had. so i tested again at 4pm and their was no second line. does this mean i have missed my surge or maybe i wont ovulate at all? im new to all this its very confusing for me. i have pcos also and never have regular periods. also i onli just finished my period this morning so it seems rather close to ovulate but on the other hand i am on cd17. i will include a photo of this mornings opk if i can and my ff chart so you can see my temps
thanks in advance girls much apreciated xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Attachments

• DSC01608.JPG
    DSC01608.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 8
Hey I think your pretty close to ovulation or have just passed, either way an egg can last for a few days so I hope you have been :sex: :sex: today.

Good luck

hi
thanks for ur reply and i wish u the best of luck when u start trying x

hi
now im more confused that yesterday..as u know i did an opk with fmu and got the darkest line iv ever had on an opk pic above.
then i did one at 4pm after holding my urine and no drinking and got this. no line so i thought id missed my surge or maybe it dissapered. then this morning i decided to do another opk and got another 2 lines:wacko:
is it possible that my opk's detect mu surge with fmu? if this is the case this is probely why i have never had a positive opk cos i thought it was bad to do opk's with fmu? can some one help me please
thanks

Attachments

• DSC01624.JPG
    DSC01624.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01623.JPG
    DSC01623.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 3
I really think each person is different. I have seen my best opks at about 11pm way off the recommended timeframe. It also depends on when you ov.

The last test does sound like a dud though.

Fx for you this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"