• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help

kelly brown

Reaction score
Hi there my name is kelly i am new here
basicly i am 24 i recently had a misscarried in april at 6 weeks 3 days ever since the day i lost the baby i have had a normail period every 28days which what i was before i knew i was expecting i had my period on the 18th of september i finish 24/25 of september but last night had belly ache and have come on very light pink but belly ache its 14days since i came on does this mean i am overlating and should still have intercourse as not heavy i have has sex when i finished my period but surely i could not be pregant is been 5 days normaly it takes w while for the sperm to travel has any one had this or no what i could happening i have never spotted in my whole life so bit curious
thank you kelly :hug::hug:

Sorry to hear of ur loss :hugs: Some woman can experience spotting from ovualtion on times, keep :sex: good luck. XXX

do you think i shaould try oas i dont want to fall and miscarry again is it safe to have sex with sightly bleeding thanks for your help

I can't guarantee u wont miscary again, but i really hope u don't. As far as i know BD while spotting is fine, and if it is from ovulation then i wouldnt waste anytime go and BD now cos the egg only lives hours once released if unfertilised. Good luck. XXX

from what i've read on here some women are very fertile immediately after a miscarriage (but some aren't - it all depends on your individual body i'm afraid so no straight answer)

its safe to have sex as long as it does not cause bleeding (so if you have sex then bleed after you may wanna hold off and get medical help if carries on). also you must not have sex if it hurts you but other than that as long as you're comfortable with it then go for it

x

i miscarried in april beginging of march and have had regular periods i have never spotting ever since i have had my periods just think its weird that all of a sudden i have started cannot stop weeing either

unfortunately it could be something or it could be nothing...in as much as could be symptoms of something to do with ttc or could be bladder infection and body having a mad moment... ut if you think you're ovulating around now then best to BD so you don't miss it. have you been able to identify any ewcm among the spotting?

any ideas why i could be bleeding when i finished my period 5 days ago :-(

no sorry, unless you had some lining that hadn't come out during period or spotting during ovulation?
afraid that area is out of my knowledge depth so i don't want to give you false info
x

Kelly, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Some women can spot around ovulation.

Good luck TTC! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"