Help :(

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
Trying to make this quick if anyone can help/give some advice.
I am in alot of pain and can hardly walk because it feels like baby is so so low down and im getting such sharp pains 'down there' and its worse everytime i get up and move/walk. Should i call hospital or is this 'normal' :cry:

This cant be normal and carry on for the possible next 3weeks i have left. It hurtssss :cry:

Awww hun i would phone, all they can do is tell you that its a normal thing!! But will put your mind at rest :hugs: I hope it means your LO is coming!!

ring the hospital hun and ask to go in and be checked, better to be safe than sorry

ok iv had enough of this pain it cant be normal. Iv had stabbing pains down there before which i assume is my cervix but this is much worse. Im going to phone hospital now

I would phone just to be safe! Hope everythings ok hun! xxx

I'd ring them but have you been checked for SPD??? XxxX

Ouch =( Did you get through, if so are you going in? *hugs* xx

Ouch =( Did you get through, if so are you going in? *hugs* xx

She just said.. sounds like early stages of labour many woman complain of the same thing. She said i can come in if i am worried to be checked over or leave it and if baby is on its way i will know because ill be in alot of pain or waters will go. I think i might leave it for now because its little hard for me to get to the hospital and i dont want a wasted trip. She is right and if baby is going to come i will know about it! Ill take some paracetamol and see what happens

:hugs: if it doesnt ease off you should deffo go in to be checked

I had SPD and it fucking killed. By the end i could barely walk. It was such a sharp and achy pain in my pelvis and hips etc. Felt like baba was pushing all his weight down and trying to snap them in too.

I really hope it aint it. As it kills and there aint much you can do for it. Bar getting a support belt but by the time its ordered etc baba will prob be here.

:hug: still give them a call but sounds very much like it XxxX

Sounds like SPD to me too, I had that and if you've never had it you wouldn't believe how much it hurts. I couldn't walk to the shop (about 3 mins walk) without stopping at least five times and almost ended up in tears. Thankfully it went as soon as the baby was born.

I hope htis is labour for you MissJacey! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I get pains like this too, other times its worse then others... I get bad sharp pains on the cervix, but its been going on for weeks for me. And then other times I can barely walk because of pelvic stiffness.

Being pregnant sucks.

Sorry to hear that you're in so much pain. Hope things start to happen soon for you hun.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"