Help.....

flump1983

Reaction score
Hi, can any1 please help me coz i'm sat here in tears fearing the worst...

Just had a letter from my g.p saying that the midwife has requested that my bloods be repeated. Rang the surgery and all the receptionist would tell me is that it's something to do with the antibodies in my blood. Does anyone know what this means.. I can't lose another baby coz i think it will finish me off..

Its a common test hun :) They just want to check your blood Rh type so that it doesn't create any complication later. :hugs:

Didn't want to read and run hun but I can't help you.

xxx

Please read this :)
https://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnancy_center/your_pregnancy/rh.html

I've just found some info abt antibodies and blood types and it seems it could be to do with my blood type A rhesus neg and the miscarriage i had last year could be adding to it..

having the receptionist tell you that is a good thing in my eyes, the doctor/mw etc would have called you if it was bad surely?
Try not to stress, have the bloods taken and make sure you ask loads of questions while you are in there.
good luck, now go and do something to make you relax for a while

hun it might be that they want to confirm things so that you can get an Anti-D shot if nessacary

It could be something as simple as they've lost the bit of paper with the results?
But anyway sounds like something to do with blood types. Try not to worry.

Try not to worry until you see the midwife/doc. It´s not an emergency, I´m sure everything is fine.

Has to do with if you're Rh negative or not, the sooner they find out the better. If they find out you are Rh negative, you may need a series of shots. Nothing to fret over, it'll all work out. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Sorry I can't help, but I hope all is ok, best wishes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->