Help!

possiblyprego

Reaction score
My husband and I just got married, I was on Birth Control for a long time then went off for 5 months then a week before the wedding I figured I should go back on it because we wanted to wait to have kids. We had sex twice that were completely unprotected. So I had only been on Birth Control for about a week before that happened, never did I take it on a regular time. It's now 2 weeks since that happened and I am 3 days late on my period which is weird because its ALWAYS ON TIME! I have been feeling icky, cramps, headaches, bloated, occasionaly constipated, tired.... I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all (-) was it to soon to take one?
Thanks, any info helps!

I think that since you are late for your period and you took tests which are all negative then it is highly unlikely that you are, in fact, pregnant. However, a doctors office can take a blood sample and test for it to see 100%. Those symptoms could be PMS or they could just be from the pill. You did say you went off for 5 months then back on for a week - when you restarted for that week did you start on the first day of your period? Or did you just randomly start it because that would be why you are having a weird/wonky cycle. HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->