Help?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Okay so I was origionally on the 3 month pack birth control where you don't get your periods for three months, then I stopped due to no insurance, got back on about 3 months later and used the nuva ring for 2 months, it gave me horrible cramping so I stopped using it and had my doctor give me the normal 3 week pill with one week placebos packs and that one made me spot non stop, my periods were always on time every birth control pack that I took. I would normally go the three weeks on the pill, then during the placebos I would get my period about 2 to 3 days after starting the placebos. the period would usually last between 3 to 5 days.

I then started a new pack of birth control and the doctor told me I didn't need to have my period during these and could just keep taking them. So I did that and didn't get a period for I'd say 6 or 7 months and then got off of the pill for a little bit, no reason this time, but as soon as I got off of it I had my normal "period" 3 days later and it was my normal heavy painful period. I did stop mid pack too but it was still normal. I did have another normal period about 25 days later.

About a month later I got back on the pill and have been on it for 3 months, and haven't gotten my period during those three months because I kept taking the pills without the placebos.

Thursday the 25th I took a pill and I still had 1 week and 1 day left of the pack, I do have a boyfriend and we want to have a baby now!I did not take the pill Friday and haven't since. I started to lightly bleed a very light pinkish fluid/blood on Saturday the 27th, no cramps, no pms, no period symptoms what so ever! Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex almost every day since I got off the pill.

Also When I was taking the pill I was on Tetricyclyn for foleculitous and the doctor told me it can affect the effectiveness of birth control.

It's now Wednesday the 31st and I'm still having that very light bleed that's very light pink and sometimes has bits of white in it. It's not clumpy or thick like normal period blood is, it's more watery.

Could I be pregnant? How would I know when I normally ovulated or when I will ovulate next?

Can you get pregnant during the "withdrawal bleed" if that's what this is?

Could I have gotten pregnant while on the pill because of the tetricyclyn??

Anyone know any of this, help me???:confused::confused::confused:

It is possible to get preggers, wait about 12 days from last time you had unprotected sex and test.. Good Luck!

Well you can test before, but it's more likely to be a more accurate result at 12 days.. :)

Well you can test before, but it's more likely to be a more accurate result at 12 days.. :)

What do you think?

do you think I could be pregnant?

I need an opinion

How would I even predict "ovulation dates" when on the pill because you don't actually obvulate?

It's really hard to say. Many people get pregnant while on birth control and if you were on a med that made it less effective its very possible that you did ovulate. Sperm can live up to 5 days, I don't know when you :sex: I can't say either way if you're pregnant it's 50/50 take a test in the morning if you want and if it's negative retest until either AF shows or you get a bfp..

Good Luck! :flower:

It's really hard to say. Many people get pregnant while on birth control and if you were on a med that made it less effective its very possible that you did ovulate. Sperm can live up to 5 days, I don't know when you :sex: I can't say either way if you're pregnant it's 50/50 take a test in the morning if you want and if it's negative retest until either AF shows or you get a bfp..

Good Luck! :flower:

We are really hoping I am pregnant! We want a baby so bad!

I'm also having really really bad headaches for the past couple of days, and every so often when I eat something I feel sick to my stummach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->