Help?

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by tiffffx, Nov 12, 2011.

1. tiffffx

tiffffx Carly Jo's mummy

firstly i would like to introduce myself for saying ive been on this site for a while
    i havent introduced myself wel im Tiffany :flower: im 17 and taken by the boy of my dreams :D

im got a problem and was wondering if someone could give me some advice..
    well ben (boyfriend) he doesnt feel like i include him enough and i was wondering ways that i could include him abit more..
    i mean he comes to all my scans and MW appointments etc..

i need help ?:dohh:

i hope to get to know you all as you all seem like really lovely people:flower:

2. jemmie1994

jemmie1994 Evie's Mummy <3

my boyfriend was the same, i send him pics of my bump and everytime she does something new i tell him about it and encourage him talk to bump as much as possible...but still pregnancy is so much about the mum dads often feel left out he'll be more involved when the baby comes :)

3. tiffffx

tiffffx Carly Jo's mummy

Oooh thats good i started to think it was all my fault, thanks for the ideas :D
    i havent got no bump yet :( i dont think he will talk to my belly:dohh: thanks for your help :flower:

4. ClairAye

ClairAye Mum to one of each!

My boyfriend felt the same too, so I got him a frame engraved and put two of our scan photos, now he seems to feel better, but that might just be because it doesn't feel to him like I'm keeping baby for myself.. But that's what worked for us :) hope you can find a solution!

5. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

it's hard for men to be as involved as us as they are on the outside really. We're the ones with the baby growing inside us and they dont get a bond until baby arrives. maybe try getting him to hold your belly whilst your having cuddles. and tell him as soon as somethings happening on the inside. Talk about you 3 as a family aswel show him he is involved by planning everything together :flower:

6. NewMommy17

NewMommy17 Mommy To Kyleigh ;-*

Start thinking of First Names , Middle Name , & The last names Together

7. snowfia

snowfia Well-Known Member

I agree with thinking of names ^^
    And once he can feel LO kicking for himself and you get a bump he's more likely to talk to LO :)
    You could also let him know how big LO is/what's happening weekly :)

8. Hevalouaddict

Hevalouaddict Mama to 3 beautiful babas

i talk to my oh as the baby iykwim... like if i want some thing i call him daddy or if she moves i grab his hand as fast as i can before she stops. my oh was funny until we found out what we were having then he changed and the excitement kicked in also we had a bet on what we were having and that kinda helped him along and the fact he won was just a bonus!