Help!

lnb009

Reaction score
This is my first month using OPKs, and I'm just so confused! I've tested every day since CD 12 (last month I ovulated on CD 17), so I thought I would for sure catch it. Can anyone tell me if it looks like any of these would be positive? Do you count it as positive if it's the darkest if it never gets to an equal darkness of the "test" line? Or just count them all as negative (which is what I did). Days 18 and 20 are the darkest in person, but I just can't tell. It's definitely a fade in pattern, but I never got a full positive so I'm concerned. (I'm guessing tomorrow I won't have a faint line at all). Sorry, trying to give as much info as possible! Please help!:wacko:

Attachments

• DSC01124 (2).jpg
    DSC01124 (2).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 31
I would consider cd20 at 945 the darkest I didn't get a true positive either but one I would count as positive. I think what it could be is that the time between your last test on cd19 and first test on cd20 you could have missed your surge and caught the end of it that's why you got a somewhat pos and than negative only 8 hrs later.

I cant see a positive sorry. I test twice a day when they start to get dark as my surge this month lasted 22 hours and i would of missed it xxx

Thank you! I think I'm going to try to test twice a day next month if I don't get a BFP...I think I'm out of the running this month, but I can always hope!

Thank you! I think I'm going to try to test twice a day next month if I don't get a BFP...I think I'm out of the running this month, but I can always hope!

You are never out until AF shows :) goodluck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->