HELP!!!

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
My husband is addicted to Reality T.V.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OH GOD!!

I HATE reality TV ...

Feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for you hun!

xxx

:hugs:Thanks Imi

I hate it too. Been picking on him all day for it.

Is it one particular show or all of 'em? lol Most of it is so damned stupid I can't watch, but I must admit I do like some of them. We watch "Big and Rob"..love their little horse! Also like "scarred"...home videos of dumb asses breaking bones, knocking out teeth, etc while attempting skateboard or bike tricks... It's ace!

No...He is watching the stupid ones on VH1

The Coreys, Scott Baio is 45 and single, Flavor of Love, Flavors Charm School. The new one with Brett Michaels GOD DAM IT, IM NAMING THEM. ARRGGGGG

I watched a couple episodes of "The Corey's" I almost feel sorry for Haim..the drugs have fried his brain and he says the dumbest shite. lol I saw an interview on E with them and Feldman looked embarrassed every time Haim said a word..he's still a cutie though. Flava Flav is just outright gross..I cannot imagine kissing him! Every time I see one of those silly bitches rubbing or giving him the tongue...I could throw up...what people will do for fame..hey maybe butter dude could go on that show. lol

Ah bugger, I don't get VH1 anymore, i would love to see how the Coreys have fallen to pieces:rofl:

Feldman actually has it together..very nice home and beautiful wife. Haim on the other hand..think he's in a "soma" soma induced coma. He still has that baby face though. What's sad is that I don't think he ever grew up..he's still stuck in the 80's waiting for his next role. He started crying 'cause Paramount didn't ask him to star in the new "Lost Boys." IMO, they should've brought the whole damn cast back...it would've be great!

Ahhh poor delusional boy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->