Helping Im bleeding :(

Sorry to hear about your 3 miscarriages thats awful for you and your family. I had a miscarriage in September, maybe I didnt give myself enough time to recover.

Ive been reading on the internet about break through bleeds, i am due my period at the moment so Im hoping its just this. I still have sore boobs morning sickness etc.

Last time I miscarried I lost all my symptoms ...

Im going to see how I am tomorrow and decide from there

A friend of mine had bleeding every month so didn't realise she was pregnant until she was 6 months gone. FX for you.

I'm so pleased the bleeding has subsided! it's also reassuring you still have the symptoms...what a time to be grateful for puking eh :) I hope you're taking it easy xxx

Thanks yes im on the couch watched emerdale corrie eastenders corrie havent moved.

Hope it all works out this time

Hi! I have beel bleeding bright red blood since I found out im preggers...I have had 3 ultrasounds and tons of blood work. The baby is just fine. HB yesterday was 138! They said that they can see the implantation bleed and its not affecting the baby at all. Just try to relax and not freak! I know its hard but you have to know that bleeding is a lot more common then we think.....my dr was pretty confident that since the heart beat is strong and they can see where the bleeding is coming from that its going to be ok. I would ask your dr to do another scan and look for the source of bleeding. Also ask is your cervix closed, is there blood in the unterus or is in in the vaginal wall...then you know a little more where its coming from! Keep us posted and try to stay calm.

Hope you're doing ok babes, keep positive and try not to worry yourself sick!

Keeping my fingers crossed that all settles down soon xxx

Thanks spotting again this morning but dark brown not red anymore. Theres not alot of it, Im wearing a fresh pad since last night and there is just a tiny amount of blood on it

Im not in any pain.

Think Im going to just rest all weekend and if it hasnt stopped by Monday then I will go back to the hospital and ask them to scan me.

Please god can I not miscarry again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->