Helppp! I dropped my phone on my belly where my uterus is

babyfever79

Reaction score
I'm so scared and freaking out. I dropped it right where my uterus is. I didn't get any cramps after or anything (the second after I dropped it I opened up my computer to right to you ladies) and theres no blood. I'm just so scared. I'll be 8 weeks on friday 5-22. Has this happened to any of you? Do you think everythings okay? Should I go to the hospital? I'm giving myself a panic attack I'm so scared, and I feel like a terrible person. :cry:

Your body is much more stronger than that.
You have absolutely no reason to worry!

I had my 6 year old son kick me in my stomach when I was pregnant with DD. He has autism so it was just a melt down that went wrong. She's currently fine and sat on my knee. It has to more the impact of a car crash to cause any really issues.

Yes i find people worry so much over the slightest things...your phone is not capable of doing any harm. Your baby is so tiny that there is a massive amount of body cushioning it. Heck ive had little bumps from my daycare kids etc and things are fine. It actually has to be major force to even do any harm. Please dont worry over the small stuff as stress is what tends to do the most harm to babies.

You really can't do any harm with a phone, it's well cushioned. When I was pregnant with my son I crashed my car, I was so worried but he was absolutely fine.

Don't worry, it's safe and sound in there.

Baby will be fine hun, very well protected in there. My toddler climbs all over me all the time and baby is just fine :)

Aww hun you'll be fine. Just wait until the midwife feels your stomach for the first time. They really push on you then and that's ok.

I really wouldn't worry hun you would be suprised how safe baby is, i remember when i was pregnant with my first my ex husbands SILs friend got beat up by three men in a random attack when she was about 25 weeks pregnant and they kicked her in the stomach and everything!!!! Shockingly the baby was perfectly fine! Just shows you how protected your baby must be! Discusting behaviour by them men :(

At 8 weeks, unless it injures you, the baby is fine. Baby is incredibly well protected right now.

I have 3 very active boys and they are all over me i get kicked in the uterus every day dont worry at all hun😀

I have 3 very active boys and they are all over me i get kicked in the uterus every day dont worry at all hun😀

I fell down about 10 brick stairs outdoors and banged my tummy at least once on the way. I was about 8 weeks along. My babies are just fine!

I don't think you need to worry.

A phone won't do anything. If you're worried about radio waves or something, don't. I slept with my phone next to me during my entire pregnancy with my daughter and she ended up being perfectly fine. If you worried about the impact of the phone, I live on a farm and had to hold down animals to give them deworming meds while I was pregnant with each of my children. They struggled against my belly with no ill effects to my babies. I think our bodies protect them better than we let on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->