Helppp!!!

Flawda gurl

Reaction score
Hey I have a 28 day regular cycle my last period was may 27th I had sex with 2 guys #1 guy june 5th and 6th then guy #2 june 8th the doctor said I conceived june 10th which guy is likely to be dad . Please don’t judge just tell me what advice you think ?

The only way to know for sure is going to be with a paternity test. As sperm can live for up to 5 days (and longer in some instances) the sex from the 5th or 6th could just as easily have resulted in conception as the sex on the 8th. The dates are just too close to be certain either way without a DNA test.

The NIPT paternity test is expensive, but will mean knowing for sure in pregnancy who the father is, otherwise you will need to wait until birth.

No judgement, just facts. And you are certainly not the only one to be in this position.

I hope both guys are understanding in the mean time.

The only way to know for sure is going to be with a paternity test. As sperm can live for up to 5 days (and longer in some instances) the sex from the 5th or 6th could just as easily have resulted in conception as the sex on the 8th. The dates are just too close to be certain either way without a DNA test.

The NIPT paternity test is expensive, but will mean knowing for sure in pregnancy who the father is, otherwise you will need to wait until birth.

No judgement, just facts. And you are certainly not the only one to be in this position.

I hope both guys are understanding in the mean time.
Thank you so much !

Most likely the guy for June 8th but you can't really be sure unless you do a DNA test because the time frame is so close together and sperm can live up to 5 days within the vagina.

Good luck! I hope they treat you well and things work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->