Helppp!!!

KaidensMummy

My Wee Baby Boy Kaiden :)
Reaction score
I had got Kaiden into a routine of bath at 7, last feed at half 7 and bed for 8! seemed to really work for him and was good for me aswell..no all of a sudden he will not go to sleep!! not only that when i cuddle him after his last feed he is kicking and screaming and whacking me! I know he is only a baby and im the boss but this is really getting me down!! :( any ideas of what I can do? Ive tried being firm, holding his hands down so he cant hit me but nothing works!!! helppppp!!! :(

Caitlin is settled in routine knows when its last nappy change last bottle ...but she has some off moments where its really not quite so simple!

We cuddle her to sleep she lies across us and one arm is under your arm cuddles into the side of my arm/boob and sometimes hold her other hand gently the way we're lay with her she can't really move to kick out although shes not squashed or anything she can wiggle and move her head even lift it up and down but you have a bit more control of that cuddle time.

I hate this time of not knowing because you put it down to out of character and they can't say if they are feeling a bit blergh!

Just keep trying with the normal routine no showing him any laughs and play time with Mummy if he decides other wise. Maybe hes ready to have a bottle now and have some awake time whist his bottle settles? Caitlin doesn't go down until about 9 sometimes later we have noticed lately so we'll let her play near her toy box but not play with her ourselves!

Hope all that makes sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->