Helpppp!!!

stoyzee9

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex Friday(10/24) night(he didnt ejaculate inside me but it was unprotected) and like 5am Sunday(10/25) morning with my finace and soon to be husband. He ejaculated inside me on Sunday, and I know the majority of the semen stayed in me, and now yesterday(Tuesday 10/27 ) around maybe 2pm(well that's when i noticed pain) I could feel myself starting to ovulate. I don't always feel it, but I have before so I know I'm not mistaking it for something else. I have a nagging 'almost pain' on my right side like other times and the pain gradually got stronger. I've felt ovulation pain before and my period started last about 11-13 days ago (not exactly positive but around 10/16). There was also been a mucusy discharge yesterday(Tuesday 10/27) that has now stopped from what I've noticed. What are the chances of me being pregnant? I know sperm can live up to 5 days, but I want to know statistically what the chances are?

There is always a chance you could be pg after unprotected sex. esp around the time of ovulation. I notice you are TTC so perhaps you could pop over there and ask them ladies, they are all very good with numbers and figures and statistics :) The only thing you can do it sit it out and wait until the day your period is due and test if it doesnt arrive.

Good luck x

There is every chance you could be pregnant, it only takes once hehe. If in doubt take a test in a couple weeks as it will take a while before it shows on tests, and as you are TTC I wish you good luck for your BFP !

The chances of you being pregnant will the same as the chances of anyone being pregnant after unprotected sex at the optimum time of month! I agree, check into TTC as they are all at it! lol

It's very possible. Like the others said, go over to ttc and wait it out, thye should be able to give you the support you need and sympathise if you start to symptom spot like mad!

Its very possible esp if your ovulating and as you say sperm can live for 5 days.. i'm afraid your going to just have to wait it out for a few weeks. I see your TTC so good luck. I am no good statistics and probability someone in TTC forum might know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->