Helpppp!!!

lovebug12

Reaction score
hi i am new to this and i need HELP ok so i took a pregnancy test about a week befor af was suppose to arrive, there was a VERRRRYYYY faint positive line so faint you have to hold it up to the light. then i took and ept certainty digital test and it said not pregnant so silly me i decided to rip the thing apart and there were three lines. what the heck is that suppose to mean there was a controle pannal which was visible then two other faint blue lines helppp!

I'm really sorry, I don't understand. Can you put it back together and take a picture.

here is the picture i took you can barely make out the line but does this mean im pregnant these stips came from a digital pg test. maybe they were too light for the test to say im pregnant?

Attachments

• 0719110941[1].jpg
    0719110941[1].jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 6
yeah i would say your pregnant :)

get it confirmed by your doctor too. I took 3 tests all came up positive went doctors he said i was and i still didnt believe him haha

haha yea, my boyfriend thinks i am so were going to go make a doctors appt soon
:D

Looks like pregnant to me, congratulations! I'd test again tomorrow and then go and make an appointment with the Dr :)

Ummm, is that the inside of a digital test? There will always be lines, they also pick up LH...

yes they were but i took those while i was bleeding not like a period a little bit lighter, so i was no where near ovulation thats when LH is present i read.

yes they were but i took those while i was bleeding not like a period a little bit lighter, so i was no where near ovulation thats when LH is present i read.

It is normal to carry LH in your system you entire cycle; some do and some don't. The digis read the depth of the lines, not the lines themselves. I am certainly not saying you aren't heading for a BFP, but don't use the inside of that digi as the deciding factor. Look on peeonastick.com for more info on the digis.

BTW, IDK where you are, but in the States, we can't get the digis with the conception indicator- that is why some test have 3 lines and some have two. :hugs:

anyone else see the +

Attachments

• 0719111948[1].jpg
    0719111948[1].jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
  • 0719111941[1].jpg
    0719111941[1].jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts