Hemorrhoids anyone? :(

Sweetpea1010

Reaction score
Ugh, one popped up a few days ago and I'm panicking. Am I the only one? I can deal, I've started using witch hazel and upping my fiber. I'm just worried that it won't go away before delivery and I don't want to go into it already having a hemorrhoid that will most likely get super painful and out of control when pushing! Just want to know if I'm alone with this!?

I have some, they don't hurt, I think they are external. I would not know they were there except that I was trimming the lady garden and I got an eyeful...I think a lot of women get them and they usually go away once the baby is born. I don't anticipate mine going away before labor though, but so far they don't hurt so...

The one I have I guess has thrombosed, which apparently causes the pain and itching (lovely tmi!), im sure everything will go back to normal after delivery but I made the mistake of reading horror stories on the Internet where women have golf ball sized painful ones after delivery :dohh:

Don't read horror stories! You can bring it up with your doctor or midwife, they may have something recommendations to ease the discomfort.

I have some and about to go into labor any day hopefully!!!!!!!!! I just got embrace them and know they will get worse before they get better

I've definitely got them and if I haven't had enough fibre during the day and struggle to you know... Go, well they go huge. I'm petrified for labour incase I end up as you say with golf ball sized ones constantly. :(:(

Xx

I've definitely got them and if I haven't had enough fibre during the day and struggle to you know... Go, well they go huge. I'm petrified for labour incase I end up as you say with golf ball sized ones constantly. :(:(

Xx

Eating prunes seems to get the job done, highly recommend! Maybe the golf ball size stories are an exaggeration! I hope, for our sakes!

Eating fruit, veggies, and dried apricots plus a morning cup of coffee seems to work for me. I had constipation in the first trimester when I wasn't drinking any coffee, but it pretty much went away after I resumed drinking a cup-cup and a half a day. Maybe it's still not what it used to be, but definitely much more normal and I'm 31 weeks now.

I have them and I was worried about going in to labour with them.. now I just don't care. I'm 5 days overdue and I just want this baby out now. I literally am going crazy.

I ended up with some nasty ones after having my little boy. Don't think they'll ever go away completely seeing as it's been over 2 years but at least I know they will hopefully get significantly better than they were after delivery if that happens again... just takes time.

Ive had them since my first baby and still have them.... After delivery still painful cause its huge... Worried

I got one when pregnant with dd. It wasn't painful. I got a couple more small ones while pushing, but they went away within a month or 2 after she was born. This time the same one seems to have popped up again, but luckily it's not very bothersome.

Last time I got them quite badly from pushing but the doctor gave me something that helped. Now I seem to have them already and they're quite painful. I'm seeing the doctor on Wednesday so going to ask for something. They are so annoying!

I've just started getting a couple and I've never had them before :( They aren't painful in general but they can feel a bit sore whilst I'm going to the toilet and when I wipe, sometimes they feel itchy too.

I'm hoping they calm down before labour because I imagine pushing will make them worse :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->