Hemorrhoids (TMI)

ChiiBaby

Mummy to Geli and TTC #2
Reaction score
Sorry for the TMI :blush:
I have a hemorrhoid and I dont know how to get rid of it?

So far ive just been wiping myself with baby wipes and using sudocrem on it? I dont even know if thats the right thing to do :haha:

Any advice?

Edit: I also have IBS which doesnt help.

I got the, pushing my baby out. Ugh. I put prep h on a tucks and left it there for about 5 minutes, or all day if it's really bad. Haha tmi? But really the dr was more concerned about that than my stitches. :( :(

Don't be ashamed, Chiibaby. Unfortunately I don't have any advice but I didn't want to read and run. I'm sure there are a lot of women on here who have them though. For me it was all part of the many bodily changes that happens from giving birth. Pushing out an almost 9 lb. baby is what done it in for me :blush: Mine went down after delivering my DD to be not so noticeable but haven't completely went away. I still get them from time to time during an excruciating bowel movement - sorry for the tmi. I also get ibs during ovulation and I use baby wipes to wipe instead of TP. It makes it hurt less.

Chii I got them when I was pregnant and since, I get them every now and then. Prep H and a warm bath helps. Also, lots of fiber!

I get them every now and then, and I also suffer from IBS. Prep H works wonders...usually goes away within 24-48 hours. If you are looking for a more natural method...Apple Cider Vinegar also helps, you can dilute it and use it in a sitz bath...or you can wipe some on with a cotton ball.

Thank you all for your kind words and advice! <3

Oh Germaloids cream not the ointment, has local anaesthetic in it, bloidy awesome stuff! Someone actually recommended it to me on here when i was pg 3 yrs ago :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->