• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hen 'do' :)

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
So where are we all having our hen do's? And what are we doing? My MOH has just asked me for some numbers so I've sent a group text out to all my friends... I've not included my Auntie or Mother in this list as they're both a given lol!
Looking for ideas though :)
Were looking at November!
xx

im gunna have a weekend, one day we will be going for a meal then out for drinks.
Then the next day will be a pamper day spending the day at a salon/spa with mum mil and bridesmaids :)

I'm having a Hen Weekend and I'm going to London!
I'm going the end of may Saturday to Monday (it's the bank holiday weekend)

We have booked to go and see Viva Forever (the spice girls musical) on the Saturday afternoon and then the rest of the plans are left down to whatever my MOH organising but for sure it will include lots of eating and lots of drinking :)

There are 15 of us, it's all family and one of my friends (sadly I don't have many since having Bobby) but I can't wait!! I'm so excited and very nervous to find out what my MOH has planned!

I want two, a day at a spa somewhere and then a night out.

I'm having at least two! One is with my friends and we are going to London for a mooch and some lunch, off to theatre in the afternoon, then out for food, some bowling and drinks in the evening. We are then coming back to my MOHs house to drink some more and crash. Then on the Sunday we're having a massive cooked brekkie with films and PJs.
The second 'do' is with my work girls...we'll probably just go out locally and get smashed :lol:

Iv found what i want to do for part one

https://www.wynyardhall.co.uk/spa.php

Girlie Sleepover £135 per person, based on 4-6 sharing
This is a fantastic offer including treatments, accommodation and some lovely extras. Enjoy two hours use of the spa facilities to relax, have a light lunch on us, followed by the Rasul Mud Experience. Feeling relaxed then check in at 3pm to your very own cottage in the grounds and enjoy a chilled bottle of pink bubbly, don't forget your swimsuit as the cottages have their very own hot tubs! Cosy up in front of the TV, then get glammed up and join us for dinner in the award winning Wellington Restaurant from only £23 per person. Cottages sleep up to 6 guests, 2 double and 1 twin room.

I'm having a hen weekend in butlins! 12 of us are going to the 90s big weekend there. I'm so excited, I'm completely obsessed with buying shag bands, tattoo chokers and hair mascaras lol xx

I want a spa day, a meal and cocktails in a nice bar and stay in a nice hotel. Nothing wild. Thinking of Bath. Probably only have my bridesmaids coming and my mum.

x

Im having a drunken day in York with friends and family then hoping for a spa day and champagne with bridesmaids, my mother and my mother in law

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->