her name is Anna!?!?!?!?!?!

Wriggley

Reaction score
Omg I have watched frozen loads of times and always thought her name was honor but I have just noticed it's Anna

Could have sworn hey pronounce it honor

Yeah it's pronounced "awna" in the film which I think sounds beautiful but everyone in real life just seems to call her anna:shrug:

I think they should have spelt her name "Ana" to avoid confusion.

I would never have thought they were saying honour though, but that's what I'm going to be thinking about next time I watch the film:haha:

I don't think Anna sounds right in an American accent when pronouncing the A as the English do!

I think it's because it's scandinavian and that'll be how they pronounce Anna - like Awna

There is a clip on youtube of the people who do their voices singing 'love is an open door' and laughs and says" anna-with a double a"...lol.xx

I always think it sounds like honour too! My daughter tells me off when I say anna and not awna.. :lol:

Am I the only person who's still not seen Frozen yet?
(Super bad considering I work at our local cinema! :blush:)

No I havent either. No mean feat when you have six and eight year old girls :rofl:

I always thought her name was spelled Auna or something not anna. My 4 year old niece gets REALLY upset with me when I say anna lol

My dd1 went to see it with her dad and told me about it and I assumed her name was honour from the way she pronounced it!

No I havent either. No mean feat when you have six and eight year old girls :rofl:

Thank goodness its not just me!!!
(I do really wanna see it though - waiting for it to come on nowtv!)

When I went to see it I presumed her name would be Ana not Anna because of how they say it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->