herbal remedies and all other mystics

happygirl666

this is my first
Reaction score
I am not a witch I have never calmed to be I love nature I am pagan have been brought up this way And will bring Charlie up in the same way until he is old anought to make the choice of his own.
I'm starting this to show what I do
and for other like minded people to share our craft :kiss:

Blessed be x

Aloe Vera for Burns
Sometimes studies tell us what we already know. Aloe vera is the herb for minor burns, a fact that was confirmed most recently in the Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand. Keep a potted aloe on your kitchen sill; it requires no care beyond weekly watering. For minor burns, snip off a thick leaf and slit it open; scoop out the gel from the inner leaf and apply to the burn.

Chamomile for Digestive Problems

"Chamomile tea, perhaps the best-known herbal tisane, is widely employed as a digestive remedy throughout Europe, and its therapeutic use is well documented," says David Hoffman, author of Medical Herbalism. The herb relaxes spasms of the smooth muscles and counters inflammation in the gut lining; it also has antiseptic and vasodilatory effects. Allergic reactions are possible, especially if you're sensitive to ragweed.(5) Chaste Tree for Premenstrual Syndrome

It won't preserve virginity, but chaste tree has hormonal effects that minimize monthly symptoms. When 1,634 German PMS sufferers took chaste tree, 93 percent reported benefit. In tests against two other popular treatments, vitamin [B.sub.6] and Prozac, the herb worked as well as the drug and better than the vitamin. "Chaste tree is the best herb for PMS," says James A. Duke, Ph.D., author of The Green Pharmacy. "It's safe and the studies are convincing. "Just be patient: It can take three months to experience benefit. Some women report stomach distress, headache and increased menstrual flow.

Coffee for Athletic Stamina

The caffeine in coffee or tea stimulates not only alertness (and jitters and insomnia), but also athletic performance. Korean researchers at the Institute for Elderly Health in Seoul asked athletes to ride stationary cycles until they felt exhausted--before and after drinking the equivalent of one tall Starbucks coffee. After their java break, they were able to ride significantly longer.

Urtica dioica (Nettle Family)
Stinging Nettle is often used to reduce inflammation in allergic responses, arthritis and lupus.

Being very high in iron, chlorophyll and vitamin C, it is also a good tonic for treating anemia, especially if used as an infusion over many weeks.

Nettle is very nourishing to the whole system, specifically the adrenals and kidneys. It's also a helpful uterine tonic. The high chlorophyll and mineral content are good for the hormonal system.

The roots are used for treating hay fever. In low doses, the root extract stimulates the production of T cells, which help control the immune cells causing the allergic reaction.

An infusion of the leaf is said to be a nourishing tonic during pregnancy and lactation.

Stinging Nettle grows abundantly in the spring and can be harvested and dried by hanging in a dark, dry place.

Use caution when harvesting Stinging Nettle, as the tiny hairs on the stem and leaves can cause a "stinging" sensation that lasts for hours.

Dried leaf is available loose and in teas.

Tinctures and freeze-dried capsules are also available.

Bloating is usually not considered a very serious disorder and can be managed with home remedies. The most effective home remedies for bloating are herbal teas. You can brew chamomile, ginger, peppermint or basil tea. Another option is to add a few drops of clove oil to a glass of water and drink it every morning. This will help improve digestion and release excessive gases. Eucalyptus oil can also be used instead of clove oil.

Another effective natural remedy is to boil one tea spoon of ground cinnamon with water. To improve the taste, you can add some honey.

Hi, I make Tea tree products and other natural things. I love Wicca and all that it stands for. I love nature and spirituality. I do crystal healing and reflexology. Good to meet you xx

nice to meat you to my love :) I will update this group often

nice thread!!

I make herbal teas and remedies as well. I love nature

cumin-seed tea helps alot when your feeling bloated.

lavinder pick it put it in a pot of water bring to the boil and your room will smell so nice very strong depending on how much you use

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->