herbalife diet

milkmachine

Formally uv
Reaction score
has anyone gone on this? my mil has been sucked in and has forked out loads of money to these people. can someone reassure me?? shes 61 and not in good health surely they are being irresponsible even letting her get involved in it??!

https://www.herbalvitality.info/herbalife-online-guide.htm

I've never heard of it before and I've done every diet going!

Surely If she's above 60 she would need a docs signiture to start any diet program...

Hope someone can help you out x

they have let her start it without any kind of talk from a doctor they have been very quick to sell her products and thats about it. im livid.

she wont be told as she thinks that we think shes a silly old women... what can i do?!

Does she have weight to loose? Maybe you could recommend something like weight watchers or something, even then im not sure they take people on over 60...

Im not too sure what to suggest, hope she see's sense soon x

Ive heard of it BUT not used it as nobody i know had heard of it ...I dont think there is much u can do although advise to go see doc and if doc says ok u,ll back her kinda thing idk x

I just read an article in thats life about a woman who done the herbalife milkshake diet. Its only a small article. It says she started it age 36, cost her £3.20 a day to replace two meals with shakes and vitamin supplements and her third meal was a fist size portion. She also says she never went hungry and lost 5st in 8mth. Two years on she still has one shake a day.

I would advise her to go to a doc and discuss it x

hmm, I am in mixed minds about them. They do the hard sell with their products and every person I have met that sells them has really pushed them on me and it can feelintimidating to someone who isnt a hard nut. It is a pyramid scheme - so whoever sold to your MIL will be getting pressure from above etc.

You can get the same products a hell of a lot cheaper at a health food shop - and if you go to one with QUALIFIED staff - as in those who know nutrition or are career body builders or the like you will get better advice than herbalife can give.

I suggest your MIL get a letter from her doctors, ad then you go back and ask for the money back AND report them to trading standards stating that they pressure sold to a person who is not fit to use the product etc.

It's a scam - has been featured on TV more than once that I can remember - though not for a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->