Here again yes I'm nuts

I'm sorry to hear of your MC. Sending you nothing but positive thoughts and prayers :hugs: ❤️

Thank you for the virtual hug :flower: I have been stalking the group like to see how my ladies are getting on :) xx
Well im cool so far. Just waiting anxiously for Thursday to get here. My first appt. Took forever lol

I start a new job Monday so that should keep my mind off things and just let baby grow without driving myself nuts

Well im cool so far. Just waiting anxiously for Thursday to get here. My first appt. Took forever lol

I start a new job Monday so that should keep my mind off things and just let baby grow without driving myself nuts

Thursday will come around so quick how exciting is that where they do a scan aswel? Oh my gosh you got a job yey that will definitely keep your mind busy xx

Thursday will come around so quick how exciting is that where they do a scan aswel? Oh my gosh you got a job yey that will definitely keep your mind busy xx
Yeah. It’s my first initial prenatal scan so they’ll be doing it all, blood scan and whatever else comes. I honestly don’t even remember what all they do lol it’s been almost 10 years since the last time lol. Jeez!

Congratulations on the new job @realbeauty86.
Good luck for your scan I’m sure everything will be perfect. I can’t believe ure over 11 weeks already that’s flown.

I’m so sorry :hugs:
We had a mmc last year, absolutely awful. Take one day at a time, and be kind to yourself. Don’t rush into anything you’re not ready for x x

I’m so sorry :hugs:
We had a mmc last year, absolutely awful. Take one day at a time, and be kind to yourself. Don’t rush into anything you’re not ready for x x

Thank you love that's all I'm doing right now baby steps so to speak xx

Hey ladies thought I'd update my stalkers here aswell especially @Classic Girl :rofl: IAM OVULATING excited and dam nervous but here are my ovulation tests so far from last one before bed last night till now :) xx

20220723_001208.jpg 20220723_104218.jpg 20220723_123729.jpg 20220723_153201.jpg

Is it poas time yet? :D

Pmsl I'm 5dpo now was going to start Monday 8dpo but the urge I may do one in morn lol knowing there be nothing there lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->