Here again yes I'm nuts

I’m seeing something faint on your FRER!

Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Ah really you see it I was so unsure once uploaded that anyone would see it :shrug: thank you for looking love ❤️

Thank you for looking love ❤️ how are you feeling? Xx
I'm good, love, thank you! my beta was really good yesterday so that's reassuring, I'm still scared to lose it but that's how it is in the first trimester I guess...

I'm good, love, thank you! my beta was really good yesterday so that's reassuring, I'm still scared to lose it but that's how it is in the first trimester I guess...

First trimester is the worse tbh I don't relax until they can walk and talk :haha: :rofl: so glad the second betas were good xx

First trimester is the worse tbh I don't relax until they can walk and talk :haha: :rofl: so glad the second betas were good xx
Lol even then you can't really, a few days ago I lost my little girl in the swimming pool area, I was so scared, afterwards I seriously thought the pregnancy wouldn't survive this kind of stress.

Lol even then you can't really, a few days ago I lost my little girl in the swimming pool area, I was so scared, afterwards I seriously thought the pregnancy wouldn't survive this kind of stress.

Oh no how bloody terrified you must have been :cry: I no I've lost mine a few time turns out they like to hide but even then I still have to warn about stranger danger crap xx

Yes it's really a horror. I felt so lost and panicked. I started screaming her name and nobody came to help! Luckily she didn't notice she lost me so she wasn't scared at all and kind of amused that I was crying when i found her...

@Nima kids always find things amazing we find it so scary they don't:shrug: wouldn't change them tho xx

Just done a couple more tests but not seeing much so just wait for af now I think xx

20220803_180623.jpg 20220803_180530.jpg 20220803_180836.jpg

I'm sorry the lines don't seem to progress :( I hope it's just a late bfp waiting around the corner and af stays away.

Thank you love ❤️ feeling a little deflated now tbh :cry: xx

Well I did test this morn tbh prob stupid of me seen although I'm 11dpo and if I was then surely there would be a darker line by now but hey ho, going to do a frer this afternoon xx

20220804_100210.jpg 20220804_100041.jpg 20220804_100017.jpg 20220804_095915.jpg

Done frwr and again it's a faint line/indent :shrug: xx

Oh crap forgot to insert pic but hard to see xx

20220804_145915.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member