here again

Adanma

Mom to 2 lovely boys
Reaction score
Second early miscarriage in 4 months. Told my husband I'm taking a break from trying for awhile to get myself mentally healthy again. It's just too hard right now.

I know there are people who have had a harder time than this and gone on to have healthy babies. I just don't know much more I can handle emotionally. When do you just give up?

Adanma

So sorry for your losses adanma. :hugs: It's never easy, no matter when it happens. Taking some time to yourself to grieve, and to get mentally ready again is the right thing to do if that's what you want. I know it's a lot easier said than done, but try not to lose hope, as difficult as it may sound right now. It WILL happen in due time. In the meantime, feel free to lean on us for any support you need. :hugs: and take care.

Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:
We are all hear for support and advice if and when you need us.
Good luck for the future
xx

Sorry 2 hear about ur losses, it is very hard, give ur self sum time n when ur ready try again. I dont know about any1 else but im not ready 2 give up n am sure 1 day i will have my little bundle of joy as will u. Im here if u need sum1 2 talk 2 huni x x

Aww sorry about your losses, tyr againe wen ur ready lots of baby dust to you! maybe 2011 is the year! I hope so x :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->