here and scared !

Dottie

Reaction score
Got my BFP on Friday really nervous getting a few cramps, and I am really paranoid that i dont feel as sick as I did with my daughter

Does it get any easier ?

Honestly?? Well, not really, just find a way to cope with it I guess, learn to push some of it away and not get too tightly bound in the fear and uncertainty. I suppose some of us find a way more easily than others but I have to say I'm crap at it. On my low days all I can see is a bleak future with a second memory box on the shelf and other days I have those (pretty normal I think) panic moments worrying about money, childcare, going back to work etc etc etc!
Find someone you trust to talk to and open up to them - you don't have to be reasonable or realistic or fair or anything like that, just let your real feelings out.
xx

its so scary i know how u feel i mmc b4 morgan then mc after morgan :cry:

goodluck in ur pregnancy x

It does get a wee bit easier after a good while but I don't think the worry will fully go until you are holding bubs in your arms.

My best advice for coping particularly in the first few months is to set lots of wee goals to get to. Have something to aim for. This really helped me and also keeping myself occupied with other things helped a bit too.

I hope and pray you have a healthy and happy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"