Here for the 2nd time, and need advice

Monet34

Reaction score
I conceived my beautiful 6 yo while using this site as a support system. Even found myself a bump buddy. I have had another child since then. She's a 2 yo.

I had the Essure procedure done 4 months after I had baby #2 (2014)

AF is now 3.5 weeks late. My cp is high and firm. Cm is white and creamy/lotion. It's been a while since I've been pregnant, but there are definitely signs. Extreme fatigue. Cravings. Breasts so tender, I feel like I need to pump.

Am I insane? I had the Essure dye test to show a 100% blockage in my tubes. But I had an x Ray a few weeks ago and noticed that one had migrated some. No baby on the x Ray... But that was weeks ago.

What do I do?

Yeah, I say test. If you're having this many symptoms already I'm sure you could trust the test

Bought 2 tests. Have just been really busy! SO anxious! :/

Are either of you over 30? Near mid 30s? I'm wondering if it's perimenapause... Is it bad that part of me is sad that I got the BFN?

It's not bad at all, it's completely natural and instinctive.
When I was 13 (I know...) I was in a sexual relationship and took a few pregnancy tests back then and over all my teenage years really. Even though worrying I might be pregnant drove me insane with panic and I would cry from fear I'd f*cked my life up, I always had some tiny part of me saying "oh.." when I got negative results.

It's not bad at all, it's completely natural and instinctive.
When I was 13 (I know...) I was in a sexual relationship and took a few pregnancy tests back then and over all my teenage years really. Even though worrying I might be pregnant drove me insane with panic and I would cry from fear I'd f*cked my life up, I always had some tiny part of me saying "oh.." when I got negative results.

I've been thinking about getting the Essure removed for a couple months now... To maybe try for one more baby. I guess I had hoped it had happened on it's own. I've gotten pg on bc a couple of times with my parter. He and I are Extremely fertile!!!! I have 4 angels, so my emotions about being pregnant are def skewed.

May I ask how old you are? How old were you when you had no. 1?

Now my cervix is so high, I can't find it... I hate waiting blindly.

I'm 25 and was 22 when I had #1.
I understand why you'd have mixed emotions on being pregnant if you've had so many losses :( sorry to hear it.
Me on the other hand don't get pregnant easily (was TTC for quite a while before #1 and tons of accidents throughout my life yet never got preg from any of them) but I've never had a loss. That is to say I've only ever been pregnant once. I think I'm already out this month :(

I'm 25 and was 22 when I had #1.
I understand why you'd have mixed emotions on being pregnant if you've had so many losses :( sorry to hear it.
Me on the other hand don't get pregnant easily (was TTC for quite a while before #1 and tons of accidents throughout my life yet never got preg from any of them) but I've never had a loss. That is to say I've only ever been pregnant once. I think I'm already out this month :(

Sorry to hear that you think that you're "out." I'm meeting with obgyn to discuss the Essure removal. Hopefully it will be a successful reversal. I've heard of women getting pg 6 months after!

Good luck to you! Lots of baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"