here goes...hope it works...finally my scan pic!

BrookieG

Mummy to Ollie
Reaction score
right im a self confessed techno phobe so if this works its a miracle lol..not a gr8 quality pic coz i took a photo of it on my camrea...was too scared to scan it coz my pal ruined hers scannin it...

https://tinypic.com/r/2q388iv/6

did you put the url in?

theres a code on there that you can use too, it starts with !

see if you can get that one to work! xx

Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol thanks hun!! Xx

Yay, well done :happydance: it worked!

Lovely pic xx

lol not a total plonker after all...its much clearer in "real life" lol x

awwwwwh! what a cutie!
i wish mine was that clear haha! it wouldnt stop moving!! xxxx

lol i know our little one was kicking its wee legs n waving its arms about then it seemed to roll over!!! how she got one like this i dunno!!!! lol x

lol!!
the sonographer took so many pics.. she got one where bubba was moving, and she said i think you're 9 weeks.. and i was like what! then she took another one where baby was stretched out and she was like oh maybe not haha!!

i keep going to call baby he!.. strange huh! xx

lol my hubby keeps referring to bubs as a he....hearing him do it all the time makes me go to say it but i dont want him getting his hopes up lol i try to call he/she "little one" or "bubba" lol its so hard though...are you gonna find out the sex?? x

yeah def - i dont have another scan until 20 weeks! but im desperately going to try and get a private one at about 16 weeks! just because i want to start buying lol.. im terrible.

im going to buy little and often!! xx

yeah ive just been looking at private scans in Perth...they do 2d, 3d n 4d scans there n are doing a new year discount so i think im gonna arrange one for about 28 weeks :) although i want a surprise i dont wanna find out! Im doing the same, after 20 week scan im just gonna buy little bits with each food shop, white babygrows, scratch mitts, bottles etc..so exciting!!! :D xx

What a lovely wee scan pic - you guys must be over the moon and so excited. I'm going for another early scan on Monday - will be 8+3 weeks then so hopefully I will see something more than I did 2 weeks ago ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->