Here i Am xx

kitten x

Proud Mummy Of 4 xx
Reaction score
Hey everyone xx

well heres somewhere i didnt think i would ever be, i had my m/c monday the 2nd of march 2009 and i will never forget my baby, me and my partner had planned this lil baby, i had my coil removed, had 1 period and we concieved we were over the moon however on sunday the 1st when i was 6 weeks i lost my baby, drs said my lining wasnt thick enough to baby to attatch to as the mirina coil made my lining to thin if id known this i would of waited now im told i can wait for 1 and go ahead and try x

i am now off my pain killers and i have stopped bleeding now for 3-4days and ive got so much coming up new house and i just feel so much better x my oh has said hes ready when i am as he was upset as it was part of him to :cry:, he said in the next few mths of us moving house he wants me pregnant to complete the new house :hugs:, x

So we spoke for 2hours few days ago and im at the hospital sunday at 2pm im gona ask as much advise as i can and see if i get thumbs up for trying again and im gona give it ago so here i am just waitin for my period now and off we go x im soooo nervous and scared but i feel ready x

I will never replace my baby i will never forget i hope ppl understand x

so im ready to try xx will keep u all up to date with hospital and plans xx

so nervous and excited x:hug::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for you loss, kitten. That would not be very pleasant to go through. It's good that you're going to ask questions this time! No question is a stupid question when it comes to stuff like that. Hopefully they give you the OK and everything goes well! Here's to a BFP!

I'm so sorry for you loss, kitten. That would not be very pleasant to go through. It's good that you're going to ask questions this time! No question is a stupid question when it comes to stuff like that. Hopefully they give you the OK and everything goes well! Here's to a BFP!

hi xx

thanks for ur reply xx
it hasnt been very nice but im feeling much better and positive and ive got a new house to look 4ward to x im at the hospital sun so i wil be asking alot of questions x and all the ladies on here have been great and im meeting lots of great friends x

yes fingers crossed soon i will get my bfp xx :hugs:

I saw your thread and i had to post!!

Keeping everything crossed for you chick,and i hope its not long before you get your :bfp:

sending lots of :hug::hug::hug: for you and c xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for your loss - I hope all goes well at the hospital and good luck for :bfp: soon!

:hug: I am sorry for you loss hunni.
I hope us ladies in WTT can be of company to you while you wait, hehe.
Sounds like you have an exciting few months ahead of you hun x

I saw your thread and i had to post!!

Keeping everything crossed for you chick,and i hope its not long before you get your :bfp:

sending lots of :hug::hug::hug: for you and c xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya x thanks for posting a reply xx

yeah keep everything crossed for me i will keep you posted xx
i want a bfp and a bump xx:hug::hugs::hugs:

Sorry for your loss - I hope all goes well at the hospital and good luck for :bfp: soon!

hiya xx

aarrhh thank u xx

dont want go hospital sunday but got go and get checked i will let you no what they say x keep everything crossed for a bfp for me sumtime soon x:hugs::hug::hugs:

:hug: I am sorry for you loss hunni.
I hope us ladies in WTT can be of company to you while you wait, hehe.
Sounds like you have an exciting few months ahead of you hun x

hiya xx thanks for your reply x

im ok im feeling much better than i was im feelin much more positive and looking forward to future x yes we will be having lots of fun :rofl: xx

im sure us ladies in wtt wil become friends and i will look 4ward to many chats and stories i will keep u posted on all that happens and i hope u do to xx look 4ward to chattin soon xx:hug::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->