Here is a longshot.... Hawaii anyone?

Era

Reaction score
LOL doubtful anyone is even remotely near me but thought I would at least try! :shipw: I'm stuck on oahu and I can't get out! :rofl:

My brother was stationed there several years ago at Schofield Barracks. He was in the Army Infantry Division. I had the chance to visit when I graduated, but blew the money because my boyfriend couldn't go. STUPID!

I'm based on Hickam. Been here for 3 years now. I was close to leavin but baby is makin that an impossiblity now :dohh: Stuck here another 3 it looks like lol. :headspin:

WOW! How does that work?? They punish you for getting pregnant? lol A friend of mine was stationed in some country I cannot pronounce and her husband was stationed in Japan. She got pregnant just before the seperation! The airforce flew them both to Tripler for the delivery. I cannot imagine having to go through all that.

Sorry no :( :lol:

But I can dream ... lol!

och im only a few hundred thousand miles away!!! not much wen u think of it :rofl:

Tell you what though theres a few free holidays in the making isn't there?

:rofl:

Where have we got so far?

America, Hawaii, Canada, germany is it?? Oh New Zealand ...

lol now tht wud be a meet!!!! :rofl:

We could all do a round the world trip!!! Or house swaps!!! Cheap holiday!!! And we'd all get to see different cultures, and countries in the process!!!

I know what you mean about being stuck in Hawaii. I went to school and lived on the North Shore for 2 years. It's DEFINITELY not for everyone!

We could all do a round the world trip!!! Or house swaps!!! Cheap holiday!!! And we'd all get to see different cultures, and countries in the process!!!

Thats a great idea:headspin:

I'm based on Hickam. Been here for 3 years now. I was close to leavin but baby is makin that an impossiblity now :dohh: Stuck here another 3 it looks like lol. :headspin:

lol im guessing you dont like it here?

I lived right next to Hickam. That's wehre I'm from! Most of my friends of course (as all things military go) have long since moved on to other locals. My family's still there in Oahu tho.

i am on oahu...in honolulu...looking for a good OB if anyone knows one....i can have my baby through tripler army hospital but would rather find my own doc!

Hi!! After this deployment we will be moving to hawaii and will be stationed there for 3 years!

My sister in law lives in Hawaii and she loves it sooooo much!! Her husband is in the Coast Guard and they are on the Big Island. My husband also has some other family that lives on the big island so as soon as baby making is done we will be planning a trip to Hawaii!! Since we are done baby making after Baby Kai gets here we are sure to be visiting Hawaii at least twice a year!!

my DH is stationed on hickam too! i went to school here for a 7 year degree and met him here. we have a couple years left here on this enlistment...

awww didnt realize how old this post was! thought i had found a local bump buddy! hehe. hope you enjoyed your time here in hawaii, as its been long enough that youve probably pcsed already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"