Here is my story....

MrsDaseemore

Reaction score
OK here is my situation, me and my husband have being married almost 1 year, we have been ttc for almost 2. We haven't seen any doctors because don't have the right insurance for it. All lot of people are tell me i shouldn't get over worked if anything is happening that maybe I'm not meant to have kids now with my husband going to school and me planning to go soon. I see they have a point so after a year of ttc i pretty much giving up and going to wait tell my husband has a job and better health insurance, just not trying but not preventing either. I have some ideas whats wrong but not for sure whats going to take for us to get pregnant. I am just looking for some support and other people's story's out there like mine and maybe some help or tips too. I also think i suffer from depression and the whole ttc is making it worse but its hard for me to go thru months of periods and still see nothing...

First of all *hug* I'm sorry things have not been working out so far for you, but that does not mean that it won't ever happen. Even if you cannot see a doctor for fertility problems now, you can still do a lot to take charge of your fertility.

Are you using any method to find out when you are ovulating? Like charting your temperature or using ovulation sticks? Lots of couples have trouble conceiving when it's just a problem of timing, there is a lot of good info out there if you want to Google it, and if you have any questions, lots of lovely ladies here who can answer.

And also, sometimes it is just a question of what you eat/drink, not smoking or not drinking achool can be obvious for women who want to get pregnant, but if your husband is still drinking or smoking it can affect negatively the sperm, but the good news is if he stops it only takes a few months to get back on track. And also if either of you is overweight, with a BMI over 30, it can be a lot harder to conceive, but even a little weight loss, in the range of even just 5% can drastically change things. Now I have no idea if that is the case with you, i'm just saying just in case. :)

Oh and, personally I think people telling you you are not meant to have kids now is bull, if you and you husband want to have a baby now, it should be your own decision, not other's. And if you want to wait that's good too, as long as it your choice, you should not let others ''convince'' you of what is best.

I wish you lots of luck, and tons of baby dust :)

Thank you so much for answering my post. We are a lil over weight and my husband does smoke. I'm trying to slowly lose weight, looking forward to summer with getting outside, living in MN with winter no one really wants to go outside LOL. My husband is going for law enforcement so he has to loose some weight to :) so it should be a good motivator for him :) I was charting, still do chart I have done ovulation sticks and found I'm pretty normal, we are thinking its more my husband then me because of low sperm count, he has only one testicle. But with the emotions i go thru i sometimes don't use ovulation sticks, but lately i have been using them. Again thank you so much, I came to this website to look for support, lately whats been troubling me is a lot of people around me I have noticed are just getting pregnant and don't have trouble at all its so frustrating, I guess I get jealous and I know its bad but I can't help it.

It's good that you are trying to be more healthy, i'm doing the same myself, the idea of a healthy little bean gets you motivated no? (so is a new career, in you husband's case, added bonus) :)
And I know what you mean, it's really cold out here too (I live in Quebec) and I would much rather just stay inside, can't wait for summer and warmer temperatures :D

And you're very welcome, *hug* it's perfectly normal to feel jealous of those other women, don't feel guilty, it's just human nature. And you came to the right place for support, there is so many lovely ladies here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->