Here we go again.....

qpmomma

Praying for baby #2!
Reaction score
Ok, I'm back. It's been a stressful few months. Needless to say, we haven't gotten pregnant. We haven't been actively trying, but I was hopeful. Our one year mark is coming up and I WANT to be pregnant! My best friend just found out she is pregnant with baby #2 and it hurts. I am so happy for her because her and her husband have been trying for 2 years to get pregnant. It just hurts. Everyone around me can get pregnant and carry a baby to full term, why do I have to be the unlucky one? Everyone who is pregnant that I know have announced it as soon as they tested positive! That blows my mind! I will wait at least until 12 weeks, maybe even more! There is so much that could happen! Everyone acts like it can't happen to them. I thought so too....

Anyway, back on track, next cycle we are going to actively try to get pregnant. Since the holidays are so stressful, we are just trying to survive. Last January we miscarried and on Valentine's day of the same year my grandma died. It's been a rough year. I have been charting for the past year and I do ovulate every month. My lutenal phase is 10-14 days. However, I am not regular. Also, my period only lasts 3-5 days. That is a big change from the 7 days I use to have. I hope that's nothing to worry about.

I REALLY pray this next cycle is "the cycle" and it all works out. I NEED to be pregnant and to deliver a healthy baby. I need to know I can do this again. It's hard to explain.

Baby dust to all!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->