Here we go again

Storm1jet2

Reaction score
Afternoon ladies, I'm heading for cycle 3 TTC #1 at the age of 35 and wondered if anyone else would like to join me on this months journey and try and keep me sane?

Hi Strom1jet2 !

I am also 35 and TTC for a while, on day 2 of 27 day cycle so almost same as you!! I will try and keep you sane if you will do the same LOL.

This month is a bit different for me as I am having a Lap & Dye done to see if i have any blockages and the operation is the right in the middle of my cycle when i am due to OV so don't think i will any chance this month Booooo But i will (so long as everything is ok) be straight back to TTC ASAP.

But i am here if you feel your going crazy with all the trying, waiting and pee'ing on sticks we all do every month :wacko: LOL

Give me a shout anytime!
Nat :flower:

waiting on the witch's arrival either on the 9th or 10th this month... if she shows her ugly face I am on it like you for March:winkwink:

Hi ladies

I will join you, not 100% about what cd im on as af came after the bleeding from lap and dye so this month will be extra interesting to see when I ov.

Nat

Know how you feel hun, was very wierd last month having to be extra careful not to conceive that month after all the months adamantly ttc previously

xxx

Afternoon ladies, I'm heading for cycle 3 TTC #1 at the age of 35 and wondered if anyone else would like to join me on this months journey and try and keep me sane?

Hi Storm1jet2,
I too am on cycle 3 TTC #1. I am aged 37 and 3 months :) It worries me a fair bit that I have left it too long to conceive.
I am on CD 9 of 32 and may ov from 13th onwards approx.
Hope we all get our BFP:dust::dust:

Hi Storm1jet2,
I too am on cycle 3 TTC #1. I am aged 37 and 3 months :) It worries me a fair bit that I have left it too long to conceive.

Hi there - Im on CD 6 of 27, so have the DH booked in from the end of the week onwards. Bless him he thought it was goign to be easy :)

Heres to a successful month for us all :flower:

waiting on the witch's arrival either on the 9th or 10th this month... if she shows her ugly face I am on it like you for March:winkwink:

Hopefully she won't show and you won't need to join us! :)

Hi Storm1jet2,

Hi there - Im on CD 6 of 27, so have the DH booked in from the end of the week onwards. Bless him he thought it was goign to be easy :)

Heres to a successful month for us all :flower:

HaHa, I have done a similar thing and booked a weekend away for Sat and Sun night this weekend coming. We are going to have a nice relaxing time and have spa treatments. I am hoping this will help with getting the :bfp: I don't think the novelty has worn off yet of me demanding :sex: when the time is right.:happydance:

Fingers crossed that this is our month!:dust:

HaHa, I have done a similar thing and booked a weekend away for Sat and Sun night this weekend coming. We are going to have a nice relaxing time and have spa treatments. I am hoping this will help with getting the :bfp: I don't think the novelty has worn off yet of me demanding :sex: when the time is right.:happydance:

Fingers crossed that this is our month!:dust:[/QUOTE]

Ohh nice - hope you have a lovely time! Maybe I can talk DH onto a spa weekend next month if nothing comes of this month..

:dust:

I met my hubby in March, we moved in together in March the next year...March has been good for us so...fingers Xd!

I met my hubby in March, we moved in together in March the next year...March has been good for us so...fingers Xd!

Well if we concieve in March then :baby: will be born in December - we got :wedding: last December so that sounds good to me too!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well if we concieve in March then :baby: will be born in December - we got :wedding: last December so that sounds good to me too!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

yeah there is your anniversary gift! Sounds like a plan...LETS DO THIS!

:dust:
:sex::baby::sex::baby::sex::baby::sex::baby:

I promise I will be trying my absolute best - please please please let it happen this time..... pleasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->