Here we go again

Positivity all the way! Wooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hope you got the emoticon message LOL here is the description just in case

basically I am excited :happydance: cause we are doing our BD :sex: ...with that begins the magic race :wohoo: of Spermies :spermy: swimming to a happy egg :dance: ...connection made so :thumbup: BABY ACCOMPLISHED :baby:
LOL

Well ladies I'm glad to say I'm officially in the 2WW, I'm shattered with all the BDing so it will be nice not to feel the pressure for a couple of days and get back to BDing just cause we want to!

How is everyone else getting on?

Well ladies I'm glad to say I'm officially in the 2WW, I'm shattered with all the BDing so it will be nice not to feel the pressure for a couple of days and get back to BDing just cause we want to!

Haha,yes it's nice when you can take it a little easier in the :sex: dept.

All good here, just trying not to get too crazy symptom spotting.
Feeling a little crampy, but felt like this last month after ov, so who the hell knows?
:hugs:

Feeling a little crampy, but felt like this last month after ov, so who the hell knows?

I tried not to symptom spot last month - but I think I might indulge myself this month and keep a little note of how I feel. I was on BC for so long that coming off it has changed the way my body feels so much - I now get a banging headache and feel grouchy around OV time, which I've obviously not had cause I haven't been ovulating, oh and spots, spots at 35 what a joy. I guess it just takes a while to get in tune with your body after 15 + years of supressing what it wants to do!

Here's hoping it returns to normal soon and I get my most wanted :baby:

Sending positive thoughts to you all and hoping for :bfp: all round xxx

I tried not to symptom spot last month - but I think I might indulge myself this month and keep a little note of how I feel. I was on BC for so long that coming off it has changed the way my body feels so much - I now get a banging headache and feel grouchy around OV time, which I've obviously not had cause I haven't been ovulating, oh and spots, spots at 35 what a joy. I guess it just takes a while to get in tune with your body after 15 + years of supressing what it wants to do!

Here's hoping it returns to normal soon and I get my most wanted :baby:

Sending positive thoughts to you all and hoping for :bfp: all round xxx

Yes I know what you mean about being on bc. I had been on it for the last god knows how long. Admittedly I have had a few breaks in this time,years at a time on some occasions, with the last one being begining of 2006 until 2007. I still don't reallly know what my body is doing, but I'm learning.
I have spots too at the "young" old age of 37, all in my hairline??- ouch!
Here's hoping our bodies are just about back to normal and we get our BFP's!
xxx:hugs:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://www.freeclipartnow.com/d/25026-1/1-Luck-o-the-Irish.jpg

Hey ladies...May the luck of the Irish be with us all tonight!!!!

Wear green and :sex:get to it:winkwink:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https://www.lasvegasvegas.com/pokerblog/022808-60.jpg

im on cycle 3 ttc # 2 ! not having much luck either .. was difficult for #1 but proving to be more difficult this time round..

Yes, Happy St Patrick's Day.
We could all do with some Irish Luck.
Fx'd
:thumbup:
:dust::dust:

Good luck everyone - hopefully we will have many success this month... roll on 2 weeks time and fingers crossed for a BFP!

Really think this March is GREAT month for conception... not only the LUCK O' THE IRISH but also tonight we have the "SUPER MOON" and some people believe that a full moon is best for achieving conception... I would think even better if it is the one closest to the earth in 18 years, right? :winkwink:

:happydance:LETS DO THIS!:happydance:
:dust:
:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

Good luck ladies :thumbup:

Fingers x for bfp for everyone!

I myself am on CD 12 just got first faintline this morning on opk dtd last night and planned for tonight and tomorrow as DH usually works away during the week so have to have extra luck that get my +opk tonight or tomorrow to help things along :)

Good luck ladies :thumbup:

Fingers x for bfp for everyone!

I myself am on CD 12 just got first faintline this morning on opk dtd last night and planned for tonight and tomorrow as DH usually works away during the week so have to have extra luck that get my +opk tonight or tomorrow to help things along :)

you are probably ovulating same time as me... I too got a faint line today... fingers crossed!!! :thumbup:

remember that :
1) Frequency of ejaculation can help improve the motility of sperm. It is not recommended that your partner refrain from ejaculation for more than a week.

2)Sperm can live in your reproductive tract for three days, but your egg only lives 12 to 24 hours ...Ideally, then, sperm will be in place to greet the egg as it arrives. That means figuring out when you’re likely to ovulate, and starting the sex romp five or six days prior.

So you should be fine, try to stay put for about 30 minutes after the "deposit" is made and keep your hips up so that gravity helps the swimmers get where they need to be...waiting for Mrs. egg to arrive ;-)

Really think this March is GREAT month for conception... not only the LUCK O' THE IRISH but also tonight we have the "SUPER MOON" and some people believe that a full moon is best for achieving conception... I would think even better if it is the one closest to the earth in 18 years, right? :winkwink:

Im from Ireland and believe me we aren't lucky! Heheh :wacko:

:rofl:

Well I do believe Thoughts are THINGS ...so I suggest you change that THOUGHT real quick ;-)

:rofl:

Well I do believe Thoughts are THINGS ...so I suggest you change that THOUGHT real quick ;-)

I am lucky, I am lucky, I am lucky, I will get a :baby: soon, I will get a :bfp: this month..... I will - hehe

Better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->