Here we gooooooo! Testing until something happens

I see a shadow of something. It definitely looks like it could be the start of something. I'm anxious to see how it dries even though I know you aren't supposed to look at them then.
It ended up looking about the same, more or less. Maybe less easy to see because it dried whiter.

I’ll test again this afternoon for giggles and see what happens.

Predicted O on the 29th but did not have the discharge to match. The 1st and 2nd of July seems to line up better with symptoms now that I look a little more closely and I’m wondering if the chemical did throw me out of whack a bit more than anticipated.

I’m usually ovulating cd16-18 depending on what ovary is participating. Lol

Ovulating cd 19 or 20 seems really late for me but it would also only make me 7 or 8dpo today.

I’m not feeling anything either. Last month I felt pregnant before I even tested, this month, nothing so it’s possible that we just didn’t get it right this month.

CD0A067F-0BC6-44B2-B730-EE20232D2010.jpeg C

I love spotting lines :D
I deffo see them. I'm excited for your next test.
With mine this time 8/9 was so faint OH could not see them and said no your not pregnant by 11 dpo they were Fab lines xx

Hm.. I see something on the last one but, is it the awful indents that come through lately on these or the start of something!! Only time will tell!

549A9FAB-5636-44F9-8523-42073115EDD1.jpeg I’m assuming it’s just the antibody strip that keeps catching my eye because I can’t see any color.

This one was a full overnight hold too.

View attachment 1064259 I’m assuming it’s just the antibody strip that keeps catching my eye because I can’t see any color.

This one was a full overnight hold too.

Oooh I’m pretty sure that’s a faint line! A shadow but still I can see it. Hoping over the next couple of days you see a big difference.

How many dpo? I'm sure I can see it clearer on today's x

This one was around noon, took me a bit to upload because kids + naps. Lol

I do see something on this one but it’s impossible to capture. Hopefully it starts moving in the right direction!4C69B6B2-4B9B-4359-A920-D17EE98DB851.jpeg

DB2CDA67-C4E4-4E9C-A9B3-59803E8A96DF.jpeg

How many dpo? I'm sure I can see it clearer on today's x
I’m not sure entirely.

My calendar had me set to O on cd 17 which would make me 11dpo today.

But my discharge didn’t match O until cd 19 or 20, which would make me 8/9dpo today

I’m leaning towards a later ovulation this month because of the chemical and the discharge

I'm seeing what you are deffo! Hoping it goes in the right direction.
On another note how did you find having 2 children so close in age? I'm a little nervous xx

I'm seeing what you are deffo! Hoping it goes in the right direction.
On another note how did you find having 2 children so close in age? I'm a little nervous xx
The honest truth? It’s hard. It’s not the worst, but it’s hard. Some days are easier than others and it was definitely easiest when Chunk as a portable, snuggly infant.

I just have to plan errands to minimize my frustrations. Lol

You’ve got it though, my biggest problem is keeping up with the mess the two of them make

i see something, but of course its hard to see color on bnb with a faint line! Can't wait to see the next ones!

Thank you for your honest reply, I will definitely take the naps haha! I'm really hoping this one is a bit more chilled than the first!
I am really lucky that we have a cleaner that does all the hard bits, I just move toys and surface clean :)

Thank you for your honest reply, I will definitely take the naps haha! I'm really hoping this one is a bit more chilled than the first!
I am really lucky that we have a cleaner that does all the hard bits, I just move toys and surface clean :)

Grace was really a chill baby, Chunk on the other hand is a tiny tornado of distraction. I got blind sided thinking he was going to be an easy baby like she was. Lol grace is also a jealous turd. Like, really jealous. I see all of my mom friends posting pictures of their kids cuddling one another and I’m over here knowing full well if I don’t pay attention, she’s going to hit him in the head with a chair or something. Ha ha ha

I'm on my 4th baby in 4 years lol! Honestly... a lot of the time, you just wing it because you have to and then you settle into your own pattern :)

You'll be fine x

Thanks ladies.... I am super nervous but will wing it...luckily baby C seems to be very loving right now and loves all my friends babies. How long that will last I don't know .......

B8403BE3-25B3-4F3F-BFB1-1DAB76E73A04.jpeg Nothing again today. Feeling a little bummed because I thought for sure we had gotten it this month.

Tracker says AF is 3-5 days away but I feel like I had a faint line already with all of the other kids at this point.

I keep seeing something but it’s got to just be the antibody strip. No color and it disappears if you shift the test to look harder. Oh well, maybe next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->