Here we gooooooo! Testing until something happens

Could it be implantation? I had it at 11/12dpo this time and though there was no chance it was a sticky xx

Ok this is crazy I’m having the exact same tests as you lol. There’s a line then it fades after so many minutes, next day slightly darker line, next day ultra faint, next day line again. Had some blood streaking in discharge but only once and nothing more?!. Totally following for your updates hun! Lots of luck

AF arrived this morning in full, crampy force. Still got a faint line on frer so I guess that just goes to show what crap they actually are. Lol

I’ll see you ladies in about 3 weeks ❤️

Ah bugger!! Sorry AF arrived. I will be patiently waiting for next testing thread xx

Oh no. Seems to be happening a lot now with frer. All the best for this new cycle

Oh no. Seems to be happening a lot now with frer. All the best for this new cycle
Thanks! I swear it was just the antibody strip I was seeing this whole time and that’s frustrating!

The last few were so convincing, frer seriously need to sort it out!

Wow that surprises me! Those were convincing. I'm sorry :hugs:

I’m so sorry. :hugs: Those FRER lines were convincing and seem to be happening more and more

2 random questions:
Do you buy these tests in bulk? I mean, girl you seemed to have a multitude hidden somewhere!
Are you a teacher by chance? You’ve got that perfect teacher handwriting on ever test! :haha:

Wow those lines were so convincing.
I've always thought so highly of Frer but now seeing so many womon having the same problems . Sorry the witch got you hon.
Hopfully this next cycle is the one[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"